Wednesday 27 April 2011

Not all business

So, same as my other post for my body blog, I've noticed that I want to blog about more than just my business ideas.  This is the other project I've been considering for this summer and onwards.  I've got a love for old video games (mostly SNES games) and some of my best childhood memories are from having parties with my friends, playing Super Bomberman 3.  It was one of the only games we had that took our 5-player adapter for the SNES and allowed us to play 5 player games.  It was so awesome at the time.


This blog is going to cover me learning about how to use Android with the goal of making a game in the bomberman battle mode style.  Ultimately, I'd like to release the game for cheap and allow up to 5 players to play battle mode multiplayer.

Many of the posts will probably about designing the game while I figure Android out, and only after a while will the blog turn to my game itself.

1 comment: